6 month subscription to calculators, support and updates for only $14.95. 12 months for only $24.95. Calculators work forever, they will never quit working.
Supporting Joomla! 1.5 -2.5!
Have you been having trouble finding affordable calculators for your Joomla! based website? Well you're search stops here. With our all new and improved Calculate! version 2 you now have the option to add the calculating power you need!
If you're anything like us, you have often times searched and searched for even basic add-ons for your web site and never found anything you need. While we all agree that the Joomla! community is a great resource, sometimes it just doesnt give you everything you need. And because of that, we have decided to take on some of those projects ourselves, starting with calculators.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start expanding your customer's options!
All Calculators Support
- Multi-lingual capability (English is the only translation provided at this time)
- 5 color themes are offered: Blue, Gray, Red, Green and even Yellow
- Module class suffixes are supported, allowing easy and simpler customization
- Set your currency symbol
Small Business Calculators
- 5 in 1 calculator for essential Small Business calculations
- Calculators include Gross Profit Margin and Percent, Debt to Assets, Return on Assets, and Operating Profit percent
- Enable only one calculator or all 5 to display at once in order to better fit your website needs
Mortgage Payment Calculator
- NEW! Version 3.1 - All new look and feel, more user friendly and modern.
- Configurable display to allow template fit
- Now using modal pop-up to display results
- Printable and stylized results
- Support for loan labels. Now you can label the loan you are calculating and see the label on the printout. Easy to keep track of multiple loans for you or yor clients
- Your website credits shown at the bottom of amortization results, helps advertise your site
- Support for default values, hide or show specific fields, or even add a disclaimer for your clients to see.
- Monthly and Yearly Amortization Schedules can be generated (configurable to show in-line or in a pop-up window)
- Bi-weekly payments
- Add monthly principal to see how much earlier your mortgage will be paid off
- Users can enter their down payment, and even their loan costs
NEW! Debt to Income Calculator
- Calculate your DTI, helping to better understand loan affordability
- 3 step approach, where users enter income (for 2 borrowers), housing payments and then any other liabilities such as auto payments.
- Results are displayed in clean and readable view, color coding the results to help the user understand better where they stand
- Results include a breakdown of all entered values by DTI, helping them to understand where the majority of their income is going
- Results provide a dollar amount breakdown as well
- If DTI exceeds ideal levels, suggestions for the user are displayed to help them know where to start in their efforts to lower their DTI
Mortgage Loan to Value Calculator
- Get your users calculating this simple value to help them understand their options better
Mortgage APR Calculator
- If you've ever looked for this calculator, you KNOW its hard to find! Your APR helps understand better the effective interest rate, taking into account fees of various kinds that your lender may charge. This is a great tool to better understand how much you are really paying.
- The APR is calculated using the standard actuary method
- Additional costs accounted for include origination fees, points and others
Mortgage Comparison Calculator
- Compare up to 3 loans at the same time
- Comparison is based on the loan amount, interest rate and length of the loan (15, 20 or 30 years)
- Results are displayed in simple chart, making it much easier for your users see the differences
- Chart colors are configurable
Annuity Due Calculator
- In an Annuity Due, payments occur at the beginning of the payment period.
- Select the interval, months or years
Standard Annuity Calculator
- In a Standard Annuity, the payments are always made at the end of each payment period.